Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This just needs to be over!

I really do need more sleep than 6 hours a night.
The stress makes my stomach hurt.
So far, I'm not too crabby though (so maybe this is a good combination)
We still have the Japan trip to get ready for in addition to moving.
Is it August yet?

We looked for houses this last weekend.  It was stressful! 
We like house #1 ~ too small of a laundry area (like not really one) but lower price range with everything else that we need (some wants fulfilled and it's similar to our house) and on a cul-de-sac.

We like house #2 ~ much bigger, no finished basement, what I envisioned moving into when thinking of moving.  An "upgrade" or "step up" from where we are now, but much higher priced and we'd have to buy all the window coverings and appliances too. . .

We liked house #3 ~ weird neighbors.  Enough said.

We really liked house #4 ~ on a whim, couple who knows the realtor's mom who we were with, decided to list the house they bought 4 months ago that they are working on re-doing (house is only 3 years old, so tells you how much $$$ they have).  We LOVED it ~ wife was ready to sell, threw out a price (had NO idea how much they had spent so far) until the husband started adding things up. . . they spent 1/3 of what they paid adding things and making changes so they need to live in it awhile ~ unless we offered them a price much closer to the amount they've spent (the wife's price she threw out was way below)  I'll have to email the realtor. . .

The plus side to this is that yesterday when I picked Taite up from his classes, I was talking to Brayton's friend Andy's mom and she said his grandparents live only 20 miles from where we are moving so they can still get together!!  How cool would that be??  (Andy is the one in the picture of Bray from my last post)  I suppose, I need to move on, we have the home inspection today and I need to email the realtor about house #4!

No comments:

Post a Comment