This skirt is called The Domesticated Skirt, created by Sew a Straight Line.
http://sewastraightline.blogspot.com/2010/03/domesticated-skirt.html
It's made so when you get the dirty hands wiped on you, you can untie it, spin it around and retie ~ a whole new skirt! :D I really wish I'd had this one when I was staying home with the boys when they were little!
This is a key fob, created by the Idea Room http://www.theidearoom.net/2009/08/fashionable-fabric-key-chains.html
I have both of these patterns bookmarked (this one I made for my sister). I know it seems like something so simple and you don't think you'd use one, but I LOVE mine!!! It's so nice to know that when I have my hands full my keys will NOT be the thing I drop! (This one is for my sister ~ shhh!)
This is a pretend diaper bag, changing pad & wipes that I'm making for Josey for when the baby comes. You know how it's nice to have gifts for the little ones who don't understand why the baby is getting all the gifts? This idea came from Twelve Crafts Till Christmas: http://twelvecraftstillchristmas.blogspot.com/2010/09/pretend-and-play-diaper-bag-tutorial.html
I still need to make the mini-tag blanket and find a small bottle to put in my diaper bag.
Okay, now I can sleep well tonight :~)

Such cute stuff! I am going to make that skirt, I think I'd live in it on the weekends.
ReplyDelete