My new camera will take pictures when my old point and shoot would not!!! I'm sooo happy!
Here's Bray on stage as they filed in ~ he's wearing his Julius Caesar costume.
Bray's friend, Keaton, was one of the lead roles.
Our friends, the Poulsen's, have a daughter in Bray's class. Abby is the brunette in the red in the back row
Will is in the middle of this picture ~ he's a friend of Bray's and on Chris' basketball team.
Bray's best friend, Smith.
His other friend, Brian
This guy seems very shy when he's playing basketball (he's also on Chris' team), but he sang his own song in the play and did an excellent job!
Smith was VERY tired. I tried multiple times to get a non-blurry shot of him yawning, but didn't succeed. Had to post this one anyway :~)
In the play, Will was arguing with another girl as to what to watch on TV (they were stuck at school because of a snowstorm). The girl wanted to watch the Nutcracker and Will wanted to watch Bowl games. Here is a combination of the two ~ football players doing the Nutcracker (it got a lot of laughs!)
Keaton dressed as Santa at the end of the play

Nice Lisa. I'm sorry I have not said hi in the last month. It was my busiest Christmas ever.
ReplyDelete