Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just a Quickie

I'm remaining fairly calm for having a party week coming up next week!  The only thing that is starting to concern me is that we have a crew coming to sheet rock downstairs on Monday.  Do you think I'll have much dust upstairs after they are done?  There is a door at the bottom of the steps, so I hope not since my jewelry party is on Tuesday!

In preparing my house for perfection, I feel the need to add decorations that have been missing up until this point. Why didn't I put them up before? Well, I had to make some and the others I'm just not sure where to put them. . . So, here is a picture of what I created tonight! I'm so darn excited, I can't stand it AND the best part?? The flowery paper in the frame I can change out with whatever I want, whenever I want because the 'H' is on the glass of the frame!


BEFORE

 AFTER
 Isn't this so fun?? It will eventually go on the outside of the door, but we don't have a storm door on yet, so I'll only put it outside when we are expecting guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment