Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yay! You are still out there!

So today I got all excited.

Why, you ask?

Apaprently someone is still reading my blog!  I got a reply to my last post from "anonymous" (why does that look spelled wrong, but spell check says it's not???)!  Anyway, the comment was so simple yet made my day.

Well, not to hurt any feelings, but it didn't make my day as much as some other things. . .

This morning Bray was honored at school (with many other students) for being RESPECTFUL.  His class also did the skit at the assembly showing how to act Trustworthy (another character trait they recognize at the school).  :~)

This afternoon we received an email that the coaches for Taite's football team wanting to recognize their accomplishments (winning the tournament a few weeks ago) at halftime during the high school playoff game tonight!  It will be his first time for these boys in front of that many people with the lights on the field (think Boys of Fall song here ~ some would be so good at this blogging thing to have the music playing as soon as you clicked on this blog, but nope, I'm not one of those bloggers)

Then this afternoon something not so happy happened.  I found a camera on CL for sale (it's really kind of a bundled deal and a freelance photographer was selling it so it was in excellent condition with extra battery packs, SD cards, etc.), but, alas, my husband uses his famous last words "let's hold off for just a bit".  UGH!  I hate that and am NOT the most patient person!  I thought I was doing well to wait until Black Friday to buy myself a new camera, but this deal is even better!  Did I mention I found JUST the camera, no lens, nothing else with it online for $550?  This one comes with the lens plus the camera strap, several battery packs and charger, two 1G memory cards, user's manual and software for editing.  All for $375!  The battery packs run about $50 each!  Sometimes men (okay, make that Chris) makes me so frustrated!  I was all ready to go get this camera and take some amazing pictures of Taite down on the field tonight under the lights!  Maybe next year they'll win something again and we'll have this opportunity. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment