Christmas lights (wish we had some. . .)
Scarves! Just made a new one today!
My husband sees what I am wearing for Church and switches my purses so that I have a coordinating one with my outfit (brown with brown or black with black)
My healthy children
Our new dining table & 8 chairs
The smell of those evergreen sticks I put in our fake Christmas tree yesterday :~)
The option to dress up for work only when I feel like it
My sewing machine and the amazing things I can make with it (currently, I have 3-4 projects going on and even more in my head!)
Easy to raise and please boys!
A loving husband who tries desperately to make sure I don't have to work (well, work at a "real" job anyway!)
Boots! With heels, without, winter, fashion, just wish I had some with fur!
Our house ~ I love the size, openness and what we have done to utilize the rooms/space it offers
XM radio ~ right now I'm addicted to the Holly channel. Lots and lots of Christmas music! Some traditional, some not so much
That when I go somewhere (except to my parents house) I have lots of little friends ~ at last week's Basketball game I had one little girl in my lap and we shared popcorn with another little girl (both were friend's kids)
The way my niece says my name "Glisa" (even though she doesn't like me. . . haha. . . I get in a lot of trouble when she is around " NO GLISA!")
Funny cards! I sometimes buy them just because they made me laugh! (I even framed a funny one that my sister gave me for my birthday . . . hehe)
Coupons & Sales! I created the calendar for Christmas gifts today and here's how it was broke down:
1st one at regular price
5 more at 1/2 price
20% off this complete order
PLUS free shipping!
=
Personalized calendars for less than you can buy one in the store!
Layers
My new thing is to layer and layer clothes (scarves and necklaces are NOT excluded) I also like that somethings don't have to match as extensively as I used to make them match ~ it adds to the fun!
Paychecks ~ hey, I'm only human :~)
Things I made myself. This includes sewn items, but also crafts I can create and it makes it even better if things are re-purposed!
Living in town. Didn't think I would since I grew up in the country, but I was wrong. It's great! Oh and yes, you still can run from one room to the other in your underwear in town. Just make sure the room you are going to has something you can slip on quickly if needed (speaking from experience. . . had to a Mickey Mouse robe that Bray had outgrown one day)
Reusable bags ~ I HATE plastic bags! They're inanimate objects so I can hate them.
Little kid hand-written thank yous
Little kid excited greetings (they are more precious as your kids get older just because they don't get so excited to see me anymore) :~)
That's about enough for now. Tata!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment