Sunday, January 15, 2012

Make-up post

Hi!  I apologize for my lengthy, boring post last time.  Here is my make-up post:

Since it is still BB season, we are usually attending something related to that.  Be it practice or games and the only days we are guaranteed NOT to be are Wednesday and Sunday.  I truly enjoy it though because the boys are coming along very nicely in their playing and it's the perfect social time for me.  Lots of great friends that I get to sit with and chat away!  It will be weird next year going to games and for Taite's games having Chris sit on the "other" side of the gym with the other parents :~)  I think he'll like it!

Okay and I just have a little tip for you that I'm soooo excited about!

Last time I was scheduled to get a haircut, I cancelled my previously scheduled cut at the regular place and went to see a friend (yes, I'd already call her a friend) who is now my new stylist.  She talked me out of a cut because my hair was healthy and did a color only (she did NOT want to take my money when it wasn't really necessary!).  When I was rinsing out the color and after the conditioner, she told me "You don't have to rinse the conditioner out completely".  Yes, that's it.  That's the tip.  I had thought you had to rinse all the conditioner out to the point that sometimes my hair didn't feel like I had even used any and I hated that feeling.  Not rinsing it all out I compare to having leave-in conditioner in.  I still use a little of that but only because my routine after getting out of the shower is to blow dry all my hair to style it.  I don't use any other tools but a dryer and brush, which I had also been trying to avoid on my hair, but honestly, it's been almost 2 weeks since I've seen Stef and my hair feels healthier than it ever has!  Seriously!  I'm thrilled it's so healthy since Stef also said instead of cutting my hair shorter (to which she is partial), she said "Let's fight through this stage and grow another 3-4 inches".  So excited to have long hair again.  It won't be anywhere near the length it was all through high school, but longer than it has been since my freshman year of college when I cut it all off (into a bad haircut, I might add!)  :~)  Have a happy hair day!

There, that's it. . . short and sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment