I just can't forget about the bullies on the bus. . .
The thing that I keep thinking about is Michael Oher. You may not know of his story, but he was the football player that the movie Blind Side was about. He came from the worst part of town, had something like 12 siblings, but didn't live with any of them and if anyone had a reason to be bitter and be a bully, he did! But he wasn't ~ he was a very gentle soul and so that's why I don't accept the excuses made for these kids of divorced families, etc. Because of the divorce, the kids should be mandated to have anger management classes. That is what seems to be the problem with these kids acting out and they are going to continue to act out because they aren't getting the attention they are needing ~ from the school nor their parents. . .
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

Lisa,
ReplyDeletetrust your gut. I know you said that if you pulled your kids that the other kids would still be in danger but you need to protect your kids. The bus can never be safe. There is no way ONE person can drive, and police 50 kids of all ages. I would take it to the top and pull my kids. Taite is to good of kid to have to dread 2 hours of his day. That is a lot of time in one day.