Things that I love . . .
. . . Taite is not afraid to try the different salads on the school lunch menu, even when his friends say "that's gross" (and he passed up a corn dog to eat a salad that he said was "really good!" the Sweet Strawberry Spinach Salad)
. . . Brayton's voice on the phone ~ he still sounds so little and that is something that I want to hang onto. . . ***sigh***
. . . my husband's smile
. . . Baby is so protective of the boys ~ hopefully we won't ever have to rely on that, but we did have to put her in her kennel during Taite's birthday party when they were playing laser tag because she was not happy!
. . . Brayton will shut off the TV and ask to read me a story
. . . Taite smile is irresistible to everyone :~) (except bullies)
. . . our ability to work from home when there is a "snow" day!
. . . working with my husband every day
. . . Taite's caring nature
. . . Brayton's sense of humor
. . . our ability to laugh at ourselves! hehe
. . . big snowflakes
. . . the book Runny Babbit (the boys and I had a great time reading this one and discussing what each poem was about)
. . . my ability to create things ~ cards, bags, Christmas stockings. . .
. . . our household's LOVE of football!!
. . . my husband's passion for what he believes is important
. . . raising two boys who are everything I had hoped and dreamed they would be (***tears***)
. . . the internet! Some would disagree, but I like being able to re-connect with old friends, research things and most of all, having Christmas presents delivered to our door without having to endure other shoppers :D hehe
There are many more that I can't think of right now. . . Merry Christmas!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment