Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just a little quickie

I forgot to mention something about the kitchen / desk area ~ the drawers have soft close!!!!  No more slamming drawers and hearing "bang" ~ if only the doors had it too LOL

Okay, so yesterday was difficult for the boys.  Grandma came over to give them hugs and a couple things because they are camping this weekend.  The boys cried and cried ~ that combined with seeing their friends one last time ~ it was difficult.  Chris thinks that I am being "indifferent" towards them, but I'm really not.  I truly believe we are making the right move and their "friendless" time after the move will be very short-lived!  I know what great kids they are and have all the confidence in the world that they will make new friends (did I mention our neighbors are twin 10 year old girls?).  Plus we are going to be there with them when they visit the school, go to football camp, etc. so they are going to meet kids and like Chris told Taite ~ at least at FB camp, he'll meet others with the same "likes" as him!  To help them feel better, I dug some poster board paper out of the garbage, grabbed one of our perm. markers and made a list "Why we are Excited For Our Move".  The boys and I were able to fill the paper all by ourselves and I had to laugh when Bray added one:  Ben Leber's dad will be our school superintendent.  hehe!  I'm excited to meet him too!  Closest to a celeb that I'll ever meet!  :D

Anyway, I've got to get packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment