Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Update

Today I tried to take a picture of someone else's "Aww Crap" moment, but I was driving and couldn't get my camera on my phone up quick enough ~ there was a tractor in the middle of this field with a broken (yes, broken) back axle! It looked really bad and the boys and I agreed he may have said "Aww Crap!" among other things!

I'm working with another mom from Taite's room to plan a party for his teacher's last day. She's having surgery and is leaving on May 21st. We are excited to make a brightly colored planter (reminds us of their teacher ~ very colorful) that has a quote on it from Monica and the kids will all sign! I can see it already and am so excited to give it to her!

Taite discovered tonight that he has to bring snack to school on the one day he's been invited to a writers workshop, so he won't get to enjoy the snack. Guess it doesn't matter what I send for that day :D Taite suggested broccoli & cauliflower. . .

This morning I took the boys to school because Brayton was supposed to have math homework, but didn't bring home his math folder. He was devastated that he'd miss the extra recess in the afternoon (he had to miss it last week because he had to write a pen pal letter ~ the only thing. . . he's the only one in the class who has TWO pen pals! I didn't think that was fair, so I wanted to make it right, even though he thought nothing of it ~ we went to his classroom so I could help him) only to find out that NO ONE had their Homelinks folder ~ they weren't put into their mailboxes. . . He got to go to the extra recess today.

Chris and I picked up the stuff for the water thing on the fridge today. He's not so hot on the idea of replacing our current fridge and I really want the fire pit to be done, so I'm thinking we'll "return" it (we don't officially "have" it yet as it's not even in MN). The boys were torn, but there is nothing wrong with our current fridge, so. . . we'll have to get our water the normal way.

No comments:

Post a Comment