Things are just changing around here, but I guess that's life!
Last week received this email from Taite's teacher:
Sweat Awareness! Parents, it is that time of year when the kids really start to sweat again and smell badly. They were all fairly stinky when they cam in from lunch today. Just a friendly reminder (I have told the kids too) to shower or take a bath each night and wear deodorant every day. . reapply deodorant in the morning if they put it on at night after they shower/clean-up. For some of the kids who sweat a lot, it might be a good idea to throw an extra shirt in their backpack that they can change into after recess if they get real wet. I know. . probably not the "cool" thing, but it cannot be fun to sit in a wet shirt! The kids were just dripping wet today and read in the face-almost all day long. They did the pacer in gym (30 minutes after I picked them up, they were still red in the face) and then we outside for extra recess. . .they really should be TIRED tonight! Thanks for your help and attention to this situation!
She doesn't mince words, but I'm okay with that! Taite has been showering every night and wearing shorts to school because he's one of the "dripping" wet ones! :D Yes, he's changing!
Last week was a changing week for me! Lisa & Stitch has a bank account, credit card, tax ID # and I'm working on a very simplified website to just put on my business cards. I just have to get used to giving every receipt, slip, etc. to Chris so he can enter it into the accounting software so taxes will be easy next year! :D
Hopefully our yard will be changing soon! We mowed today for the first time this year and the whole time I was thinking about Chris' wish to get a box blade and something else (I hear blah, blah, blah, smoother yard and no holes, etc. . . ) so mowing will be less jarring on my spine :D I'm having trouble remaining patient though! I would like to start ripping up this, removing that, etc. before we have a real complete plan! My main goal is to create a fire pit area and Chris wants grass (nice grass) growing everywhere it should be. . . ahhh, and so we wait!
Brayton is maturing into quite the basketball player! At school during recess, they play BB and yesterday he went to a birthday party that had a hoop out front. The boys were all playing and Bray immediately paired up with his friend Andy ~ Andy had the ball and Bray looked very professional in his guarding of Andy!!! I was impressed, but was more concerned about him darting into the street for a run-away basketball like another boy had done when we pulled up!
I just don't feel like blogging much these days as my time is spent sewing! I apologize, but last week, I received money for 3 purses and 3 kids shirts! Yay me! hehe Which makes me feel like I need to go downstairs now. . . See ya!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment