Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How cute is this??

Steph found something similar to this on the internet and wondered if I could make one for Josey's first birthday (that's why the '1' is on the front). Here is what it finally turned out like ~ what do you think? I thought it was sooo cute!!! With adding the ribbon bows on the sleeves, it just seemed like the back needed a little something in the middle at the top ~ you know, all the cool shirts have something small like that.
Soooo, I cut out one of the tiny red circles with a little pink heart in it and ironed it on (I didn't applique this one because sewing around such a tiny circle would surely spell disaster, so I left it) ~ isn't that oohhh so cute too??? :~)


2 comments:

  1. I really want to order one of these. I will find out when I need it by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask about the size of the shirt too. This one was 12/18 mo, which is what I would assume, but if she's smaller, then it wouldn't work. This one came from Target too ~ $3 (in the area where they have the seasonal stuff) if you want to look for one. I'll check the Target on our side of town!

    ReplyDelete