Tonight we did some more 'prep' work. To Taite's dismay (he really liked it) we took down the border in the kitchen hoping that our painter doesn't reject us. . . He came out to look at what we want painted and said he wanted to "think about it" ~ ohhh, the pressure! Will we get rejected? Were the walls not perfect? What could we have done better??? Hopefully he calls tomorrow like he said he would.
Speaking of tomorrow, we got the call confirming that the guys will be here about 9 to start work on the fireplace! EXCITING!!
Okay, here are a couple random things:
Last weekend Brayton thanked me for buying him new socks! Yes, I said 'socks'! What 7 year old is happy with socks? Apparently Gold Toe makes a mean sock ~ LOL. I ordered them from Kohls when we had 30% (by 'we' I mean, me, my mom or my sister had 30%) :D because they don't carry any taller socks in the store. Don't they know its winter out there???
Now, I saved the best for last! I love our families tendency to be together and have fun. This is especially true during supper lately. We talk and laugh at each others jokes and each other too! I'm a firm believer in being able to laugh at yourself! So, anyway, I digress. . .
On Sunday Chris was trying to figure out the wiring in the living room upstairs above the fireplace. To do this, he brought up the 19" TV from the exercise room because the TV we bought for above the fireplace doesn't fit in the current opening (which is what the fireplace guys are going to fix ~ did I mention they come tomorrow? hehe). Taite had seen us holding up the new 37" TV above the fireplace so when Chris asked him to watch the 19" for any changes, Taite was completely surprised at the size of the TV! Here is kind of how it went:
"Is this the TV?! NO! Is this. . . MOM! Is this the TV we bought for up here? What happened to the TV? Is this the TV? No. . . Is it. . ." At this point, I was laughing rather loudly. Taite wouldn't turn around as he faced away from me, embarrassed. :D I told him the new TV was somewhere else because it doesn't fit in the space and he was laughing just as hard as I was in the end. And that's what I love ~ a good laugh with someone I love. . . * * *sigh* * *
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment