Monday, January 25, 2010

Ultimate sledding hill!

Today after the boys got home from school, they had their snack, Brayton worked on drawing some pictures and Taite went downstairs. Then Brayton was rustling around in the mudroom when I realized he was getting ready to go outside. I'm not sure why his desire to go outside is directly influenced by how hard the wind is blowing, but it does! I helped him with his gloves and told him the hill out back would probably be perfect for sledding. He was game for that! So, he grabbed the sled that Grandma got them last year from Sam's Club (they have many more, but none of them go as fast as this one!) and started flying. Sometimes almost literally! Here's a video of one particularly good "run" (that's Taite giggling and laughing, he was trying to get ready to join Brayton but could hardly tear himself away from the window).

Here is how they decided to fix the one sled problem ~ they go down together. My favorite is the very end of the sledding run, on this clip :~)

2 comments:

  1. Forget meeting for coffee! Matthew and I want to come over for coffee at your house!He will bring his sled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea!!! Monday? I didn't realize there isn't school! We have a snowboard in the shed too that we haven't dug out. Brayton dressed for school today in his warmest clothes, so when he comes home from school, he'll already have warm clothes to go sledding in :~)

    ReplyDelete