Wednesday, February 3, 2010

On a positive note. . .

(I hate being negative)
1. The boys still tell me the love me and look me in the eyes when saying it!

2. Brayton has a new hat and some of the kids at school laughed at him for wearing it, but he still wears it! Yea for him! I want my kids to have the confidence to wear things that others are afraid to!

3. The bullies on the school bus have been pretty well taken care of! We ask often how the "bus ride was" and there is nothing to report!

4. I've been consistent on walking on the treadmill lately and this helps my jeans to fit in the butt area better ;~)

5. Taite was invited to be a part of Cub Time (special reading group) that starts today and he is soooo excited and nervous! I'm not sure why he's so nervous because he's been in this group in previous years!

6. There are basically only 4 1/2 months of school left!

7. My sistahs (Steph and Amber) and I are planning a birthday party to celebrate both my mom AND dad turning 60 this year. We are going to have a big bash at our house this summer (just so we can celebrate more since my mom's actual birthday is in January and my dad's is in September). I think it will be TONS of fun and we are going to invite lots o' people!

8. I sold my corner hutch already! The guy had no problems paying my asking price.

No comments:

Post a Comment