Saturday, February 27, 2010

I may be in trouble :D

So, today I finally posted our bedroom sets ~ yes, we have more than one that I want to get rid of. After drooling over the website that Monica showed me, I've really been itching to sell and simplify. I posted both our king set and our queen set ~ well, we sold the queen one already and that was the one that was serving as our dressers in the master bedroom. . . Chris and my clothes are now in laundry baskets and in piles on the floor. The dressers that go with our headboard are in Brayton's room, but it doesn't seem right that I clean out his stuff so my stuff isn't in baskets. Afterall, this was my doing. Now we just have to get busy building, but what to start with! I want to build a headboard and footboard for Brayton's bed, a new something for the spare bedroom (headboard with drawers under the matress ~ Stratton), a Stratton for our master bedroom ~ oh where to start!!! Chris just said, "get the plans printed off" :~) As my Grandpa would say "I have to live with her!" LOL

Tonight was the last night we have to turn the key in Brayton's mouth~ YAHOO!!!

Last night we had the privalege of getting my Grandma out of the house for supper at our house! She hadn't been out since Thanksgiving! I can't imagine and I thought she was going to start crying when I invited her on the phone yesterday! I even made one of her favorite casseroles and had her and mom and dad over. It was fun and I felt great being able to give Grandma some new "scenery"! With the warmer weather, her sidewalk was all cleared off so she could go outside safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment