Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Here we are. . .

We went from this:

(master bedroom)

(spare bedroom)

. . . to this:

clothes baskets of stuff in the bathroom (now in the shower so it's out of sight)

clothes baskets on the floor in our bedroom where the dresser was

baskets of books and decorations in the office
a TV with no place to go (the dresser it sat on is gone)

But, we have a plan and when the weather warms up, we can get to work on it. Of course Chris said that if the camper was gone, we could have a wonderful little shop in the shed for wood making and he claims that he'd make all kinds of furniture (I'd believe that one when I saw it. . .) We are going with the farmhouse bed (found on knockoffwood.com) and will be getting some organization things for the closet (I've been trying to get Chris to go with this idea for years!!!). For the spare bedroom, we are still deciding. . . In any case, I would NOT recommend advertising your furniture on CL before having something to replace them because your husband will NOT be happy with your plan to build it!!!
Until then, I am going to try selling some things on Ebay again (I'm not a big fan just because of the stress of getting a bad review!)
Here are some things that are going to Savers, but if you see something you want, go ahead and let me know ~ I'll save it for you! These are all purses.
Need a wallet? I have almost every shape/size/color. . .
These are a size 8 and I think I've worn them 2 or 3 times. Chris was going to give them to Taite, but I assured him that they look like women's so others would know!

No comments:

Post a Comment