As those who know me well, I don't read the news. It's just too depressing so I usually get all my news from Chris. Today, for whatever reason, I decided to check MSN instead of checking my email. The only story that caught my eye (I passed over the one about the woman trying to be the fattest woman in the Book of World Records ~
seriously??? bet her kids are proud!) was about Sandra Bullock. She is one of my favorite actresses! Well, you could probably say, she
is my favorite. I haven't seen all her movies, but she's the only one I get excited about if they have a new movie coming out (can't WAIT for Blind Side to come out on DVD next week!). The story that I read, was not a happy one, though. Her husband had cheated on her when she was filming the Blind Side. I don't know why this bothers me so because this is how Hollywood marriages go, right? Chris is making fun of me, but I still feel badly that she is dealing with these private issues so publicly!
No comments:
Post a Comment