So, lately I've had a lot of stuff on my mind and I just don't feel like blogging about it:
~ I haven't posted video from Taite's music program. It takes a long time to upload.
~ We went to Josey's party on Saturday and it was nice to get out and visit with their friends. We (Chris and I) don't have any. Something people who work outside their homes or live in town take for granted. I said it would be nice to have neighbors who were fun (Steph & Brian's neighbors are super easy to talk to and were fun) and Chris said "We could have neighbors like that and just don't know it!" (we don't know most of our neighbors).
~ My grandpa has been in the hospital since Saturday morning (or was it Friday?) and yesterday the hospital decided they didn't know what to do with him, so they just wanted to send him to a nursing home. . . Um, they didn't run hardly any tests and didn't give good care at all so I think everyone is relieved that they brought him to Mayo last night.
~ Monday the boys didn't have school so my friend (well, we need couple friends) :~) Monica and her son came out to go sledding. The boys had a blast! You'll have to check out her blog (it's connected to mine and is at the top called the Willits Tribune) because she made a little montage of the pictures and videos she took. Just to let you know who's who, Taite has the green/black coat on with the Vikings hat, Brayton has the red coat and Matthew has the gray/orange coat and scarf.
~ Brayton brought home the list of students in his class so we can get started on Valentines and guess what?? They still don't have anyone whose stepped up to plan the party. Now as much as I hated planning the Christmas party, I would HATE for this room of 25 kids be disappointed and not have a Valentine's party!! What is with parents sometimes??? If you don't have time or money to raise your kids then DON'T HAVE THEM!!!
~ The boys came home from school yesterday and were disappointed that the 3" of snow we got on Monday didn't let them sled very well (they didn't even get down to the terrace, let alone go over it!).
~ Speaking of weather, we were planning on going back to SD to see the new baby this weekend and of course the weather report last night showed snow/sleet showers on Thursday & Friday and then starting up again Sunday & Monday ~ exactly the days we would have to be traveling! UGH!
~ Oh and the Japanese have really been stressing Chris out lately so that doesn't help. They don't give him any information, just have him working on "highly important" things and then once he completes the impossible, then they change their minds and don't want whatever it is they had him working on.
So, there it is, I've been in a blah, mid-winter mood lately, but the boys are up and getting ready for school, so I'll put on my smile and send them out the door with a hug and a kiss and another day will begin!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment