Saturday, May 23, 2009

I had to bring out Old Faithful!

Yesterday I had Josey and I knew Steph & Brian were full of crap when they told about all the stuff they could get done around the house while Josey played and I have not had that kind of luck! So, I had to bring out my tried and true kid pleaser. I bought this back-pack type carrier for Taite and he loved it! Brayton loved it and now Josey loves it!! I only tried it with her because she holds her head up so good and likes to see everything. It worked perfectly and she was almost giddy when I put her in it. Here are some pictures of her and I did try to get her to smile, but she is only 3 months old. . .



The only problem with this is that you can't lean over to get things so you have to squat down. Yesterday I thought this was perfect because I didn't feel so bad for not having "treadmill" time and today ~ my legs are SO sore!!!! I can hardly walk down the steps without resembling a 70 year old man! We were in Menards North and I was coming down the stairs when Chris asked me why I was walking so funny. Well, Josey doesn't weigh much, but squatting with her on my back is quite a workout! Just think, with the boys, we used this up until they were pushing the max. weight limit which is 40 lbs.!

1 comment:

  1. super cute. Nice catch lights in her eyes too! I just learned about those this week.

    ReplyDelete