Today I have Josey (I am going to miss her, but I have to keep my other job and the two don't mix very well. . . maybe I can watch her on 'date nights' for Steph & Brian! ~ hint!!) and she's been sleeping since she got here! Yes, I've checked and she's still breathing, but after a few days of not so good sleep, I think she's finally given in or can sleep comfortably (according to Steph, she hasn't been sleeping well). So, anyway, I kept the boys fairly quiet when they got ready for school, we've been tip-toeing around trying to be quiet and when Chris decided to get on the floor of the living room to do push-ups, the dog goes nuts! Geez! She was all excited because she thought Chris was getting on the floor to play and he was just exercising because we haven't cleaned up the hair from haircut night the other night (we cut hair in the exercise room because the boys can watch TV and it's linoleum so cleanup is a snap ~ well, that doesn't mean it gets done immediately) :~) I'd better get going so I can sneak some more work in before the peanut wakes up!
No comments:
Post a Comment