Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Park
This morning I went with Bray's class to the park in Dodge Center. I had no idea they had this huge park and the pool there is really nice too ~ kind of a mini-water park type place. Of course they had the water full at the pool and the fountains working and some city guys were there, but the kids were dying to go swimming! I reminded them it was kind of cool and they would probably be much happier playing on the playground! Before we left, I got a picture of Brayton and his friend Josh. I don't believe they are always this good ~ sitting nicely, reading a story :~) Last night before bedtime for the boys, we watched Brayton's DVD from this year and we found Taite's from his 1st grade year. By the time they went to bed, they were both bawling because they wouldn't have their friends in their classes next year. . . Guess Chris and I should've just watched the video ourselves! Mrs. Bendzick said that there were so many pictures to include in the DVD because she's never had a class before that wanted their pictures taken so much! I see what she is talking about ~ this morning before I could get the picture of Bray and Josh, this is the picture I had to take: I was laughing to Stacy (Mrs. Bendzick) about how they followed the camera and as I turned to talk to her, they did follow the lens to stay in the picture ~ LOL!




The hot-spot at the park was the one tire swing ~ it looked a little overloaded to me, but it was the other things that the kids were getting hurt on, so I guess it worked!

I also learned that the boys both have great teachers next year (from other moms ~ always a good source!!) One thing that is interesting is that Brayton's classroom is shared with another class and there is just a divider between the two groups and the teachers kind of co-teach and do a lot of activities together! Kind of cool!!

The 3rd graders have kick-ball tournaments the last week of school (I guess this is kind of a tradition) and Taite is already getting a tan! I'm so jealous! Chris couldn't believe they didn't put sunscreen on them, but they don't.

Chris left this afternoon for a couple of days and wouldn't you know it, my computer is acting up again. I am waiting for all my email stuff to be backed up, so I'm posting this in the middle of the afternoon. :~) Well, I'm done waiting, so I gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment