This afternoon the students in the Elementary School got to spend a little time with their teacher for next year and the students that will be in that classroom. Apparently there are great cutbacks because Taite's class currently has 24 students and next year they will have 28 - 31 students. In the past, each year they need to increase the classrooms by one because Taite's class is bigger than the class before it and I believe the one behind it too. To save money they must not be getting another teacher in 4th grade. Taite's teacher is Mrs. Musolf and Bray's is Mrs. Andrews. I commented that Taite's teacher looked fun because she's young and just has the fun/easy-going look about her. Taite said "Really? I think she's kind of old because she's like in her 30's" WHAT?!! He's a brat! LOL
The boys are already excited for swimming lessons, so I hope it warms up a little in the next couple weeks. I saw on the Today show that this summer is supposed to be below normal temps for us this summer, but I don't know what they base that off of. . .
Well, Bray's teacher sent home a DVD with pictures set to music for each student, so we are going to watch it and try not to cry!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment