I am combining my most recent bag pattern with some ideas of my own. I started out with just squares and then sewed them to make the two outsides of the bag. This is a picture of my new favorite tool ~ I have no idea what it is called, but it has markings so I can make squares ~ in this case 4 at a time ~ just by cutting and turning and cutting again! REALLY speeds things up when it comes to making the same size squares. 
Here is a picture of one of the sides and the fabric on top will be the inside lining and the brown on the side is going to be the handle and short sides and bottom of the bag. The camera didn't really capture the colors all that well, but you get the idea. 
Tomorrow I will continue to work on the lining and figure out all the little pouches and stuff that will signify this as a camera bag. . . Wish me luck!!!

Love is an understatement! I am so excited I just might pee!
ReplyDelete