I'm not quite sure why I put so much pressure on myself or had so much doubt, but the camera bag is done and ready for the trial run! After a panic session last night when I sewed the handle on and the bottom of the bag hit the back of my knee. . . But, Monica came out today so we could measure it on her and she loved the length. So I finished it up and she was on her way! She was very excited and I'm relieved that she'll have a whole week to come up with "feedback" :~) I am expecting that there will be some things to resolve, but one thing I pointed out that could be another selling feature is the whole bag can be thrown into the washing machine if it gets dirty! So, I am breathing a huge sigh of relief for completing this project (finally ~ the first due date was the end of May) and will get prepped for making the next bag for Monica's friend, Shana. The cool thing about this bag is that if someone doesn't want it so big, we can just make the squares on the outside smaller and downsize the rest as I go!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment