Well, since I was woke up with heartburn, I have been shopping online for the last hour and decided I could at least be productive and update our blog. After reading all the updates from the blogs I follow (seems like just the other day that I updated ours and now everyone else has already added something new since that time!) my update seems so boring. . .
I learned from Monica's blog that there was a Twins camp in Kasson on Saturday morning that we totally missed out on. . . I guess that's one of the downfalls to not reading the paper or the news. (I won't tell the boys)
From another blog, I saw a group of friends (maybe family ~ I don't personally know her ~ she's a friend of a friend) who had a fun filled weekend together and looked very happy in the picture. We did get to go to the bonfire for Sonja's birthday on Friday night, but after that, it was all work. And with that, it all seems so boring because you don't really want to hear about how I moved flowers from one place to another, or how we mowed lawn or cleaned stuff. . .
You see, this is why I really don't enjoy Facebook. Oh sure, I go on there once in awhile to check things out, but if I'm not careful, it can be very depressing. . . Chris has read many articles on FB (imagine that) and apparently I am not the only one that feels this way. It seems everyone on FB (or at least those who update it) is doing all this fun and exciting stuff and those who just read and don't post anything (me) aren't doing so much of that. Now, I'm not whining about having a boring life, it's just that our entertainment revolves around camping and if we don't go anywhere with that, we don't go (or so it seems). Maybe it comes from the reminder (used to be constant) of the cost of the camper and what we could've done differently with that money, but my fear has always been that if we weren't "forced" (mentally) to go camping, we wouldn't take those weekend getaways to here and there because there will always be something we can be doing around the house. Now occasionally my husband will thank me for making him do something because otherwise we are both guilty of just hanging around and not getting the boys out into the world to experience things. . .
Okay. . . so maybe updating our blog at 4 am is not such a good idea ~ guess I'm better off shopping where it's not so depressing (no, buying is NOT even happening) :~)
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment