OMG ~ I totally wasn't prepared for the oh so cool names that you (okay, just Amber) would come up with for my business!!! She was on a roll and even came up with names for "lines" of bags (may be a stretch at this point) :~) I am really impressed! Here is what she came up with (let me know what you think!)
Just Patchy
Sew Creative Custom Carry-All's
It's a Stitch Creative Carry-All's
Me Sew Crazy
Sew Fabulous
And for the product lines:
Purse line ~ Sew-bo (HoBo)
Diaper bags ~ Sew, Baby
Camera bags ~ Sew Clicky
Don't you just LOVE those??? So, she mentioned that she took the "assignment" seriously and that got me thinking that I should've offered up a free bag of choice if I pick your name suggestion! I'm thinking Amber might get one anyway for her effort without the "carrot" :~)
I am so excited to get this "thing/business" off the ground and get one of our (Monica's idea, my creativity) camera bags out there!! I have been thinking of making some business cards so I can hand them out (as can those who have one of my creations) to drum up more business. I want to add pictures of previous creations and to do that, I thought I'd print them up on photo paper! I still haven't done that yet either, but am excited, nonetheless!
So, onto other subjects. . . FOOD! Yesterday for supper, we made a pot pie. I am the absolute worst person when it comes to trying to make crust! My FAVORITE product??? Pillsbury roll-out crust! It is the BEST (I even like it uncooked) and if you liked pot pies from the freezer, this is the way you can make it from scratch (and probably have it be healthier). It gets to flaky and yummy that I'm tempted to see if my dad can tell that I didn't make it (he's the King of anti-box/pre-processed stuff).
This morning we all took part in the Football conditioning practice. Brayton didn't participate the whole time, but could run ladders considerably fast with Crocs on. . . Taite was tired, but still did the workout and it was fun to be able to participate together like that! We decided that we should get Taite's shoes for football now, so he can get them broke-in before the actual season happens.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment