So, I'm sitting at the office and it's not too busy, so I update my blog.
Amber came up with another name (or names) ~ Patchwerks or I could put the 2 dots above the 'e', but I'm not sure how to do that in the font. . . Chris also came up with "Lisa and Stitch" instead of Lilo and Stitch ~ kind of cute and fun. It got me thinking that that's what I want ~ a name that will grab someone and they'll say "Hey, I bet this is a fun person ~ what do they do??" I just need to pick something (no one else has gotten back to me on ideas) and make my cards. I take my new purse everywhere to "advertise" :~) Unfortunately, Chris doesn't think I need to be shopping all the time because that's not effective advertising ~ whatever! Have I mentioned how much I love my new bag??? I don't have to dig for my cell phone anymore and the pocket is SOOO perfect that I don't have to worry about my phone falling out either!!
So, with my new bag business blooming (okay, 'blooming' might be a slight exaggeration) it got me thinking of how to use the space in our house a little more efficiently. Maybe not more efficiently, but I could sew without the water heater, water softener & dehumidifier running all in the same little room that I sew in. . . I shared this idea with Chris and he was thinking the same thing ~ kinda creepy since we haven't been married for like 50 years, but we still think the same things quite often ~ okay, not creepy, just sweet?
So here is how the shift of things will go:
~ Move the game table out of the garage (either sell it or move it to the office's back room for the boys)
~ Move the weights from the basement (storage/exercise room) to the garage and put together the whole weight bench (currently the room is too small for the whole thing to be put together)
~ Move the treadmill and exercise bike into the sewing/utility room
~ Move the sewing machine, fabric, tables, etc. to the storage room and have a whole lot more room!!! I can't wait!
This of course requires us to get rid of a bunch of things (stuff we don't use anyway) and that is always a good thing. I need to take before pictures (well, sort of ~ I've already started to clean out the storage room, but just to see how the space gets utilized is kind of fun to watch :~)
Gotta run ~ will keep you posted
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

I like the Patchwerks or Me Sew Crazy! Amber is very good at this game...I'm not creative to think of names.
ReplyDelete