Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ah, I'm in love. . .

No, not with Jared Allen ~ don't bring that one up to my husband because he seems to think I am (so what if I want a fake barbed wire tat on my arm and to wear his jersey when we go to the game??? heehee!)


I bought this frame awhile ago at a little store in Rochester called Real Deals. It's my kind of store ~ the sticker on this frame says $2.42! It doesn't have a hanger on the back, but I have a husband! LOL I took the picture of Chris and I that I LOVE and printed it in sepia tones and LOVE how this whole thing turned out!!! I am going to put this above my desk at home because right now, there is nothing ~ just a blank wall. I am going to get two smaller frames and put the boys' pictures in them (they had some taken by the same barn door) and place them on the same wall setting! I LOVE IT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait to come back and do that again. I bet both your boys would get photography really quick! They are such good boys! Seriously good. They are so polite and aware of others. I really enjoyed taking pictures of them today.

    ReplyDelete