Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just a Quick One ~

I am sooo excited today! This morning Monica came over to take some pictures and this evening we are going to Blind Side. I can't wait to see all of the pictures that Monica was able to take even though I only saw a small portion of them! Monica brought an Adirondack chair that was perfectly weathered and we even took Brayton's reading chair down to the terrace as another prop. We moved to a couple locations besides our house and all in all it went well. The boys thought it was really fun; Chris just tolerated it :~) Here are some pictures that we have from Brayton's camera. He loves taking pictures and Monica was more than willing to have a little protege to teach. In some cases she used Brayton's camera to take the picture for him.
During the "barn" shots, Brayton decided to use Jeremy's truck as a backdrop for Chris' picture. I do like the texture he chose and the piece of weathered barn in the background looks cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment