So, yesterday my 2nd coat of paint was taking longer than I had anticipated and I was running late in getting ready to take Brayton to a birthday party. To speed things along, I had Taite get down my box of cards for Brayton to pick out a birthday card. I have a few kid ones and a lot of adult ones. Well, you guessed it, he didn't dig back far enough to find a kid appropriate card. This is what it said:
"If you want to get technical,
VODKA is practically a health drink
if you just call it potato juice. . ."
(inside)
". . .which it really is, anyway."
Of course he had already signed it "Brayton Happy Birthday"!
Tonight we tucked him into bed and I said,
"Snug as a bug, in a rug"
B: "with a hug"
M: "and a slug"
B: "in an ice cold mug" (insert a LOT of giggles here from Bray, tucked in bed) :~)
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment