Monday, November 23, 2009

Sometimes I am not very patient!

I need to explain this post & heading:
After about 4 days of trying to upload this video and the pictures from our photo session with Monica, I gave up. My computer kept locking up and then the Blogspot website would not work properly! I was done trying for at least a little while!
These are pictures and videos from Monday night. I "helped in Bray's class" (cut paper in the lounge for a project their class was going to do ~ not what I'm used to ~ in past years, helping in class meant you actually got to work with the kids and get to know the kids' classmates. . .) so anyway, while I was helping, I saw the music teacher and had to ask her about Taite's report card. It said that he "gives good effort on the recorder". I was thoroughly confused because he NEVER practices at home and I've been telling him that his teacher would be able to tell. . . Well, she explained that the effort was during class, it all made sense. In light of that conversation, Chris decided to help Taite practice by bringing out his trumpet so they could practice the notes together and Brayton brought his recorder and they all "jammed" together. Or Chris played and the boys danced :~)

























No comments:

Post a Comment