I was scrolling through blogs today while waiting for my computer to do something (what exactly, I can't remember) when I came across the blog "For the Love of Waverley". It piqued my interest, so I started reading. I was reading about today's post which said the couple was in court (posted this morning) and a plea for prayers. . . What I read on this website made my heart hurt and feel heavy. I am thankful that Chris and I never had to go through the heart-wrenching thing called "adoption". Please check out Waverley's story and say a prayer for her and her family. I am somewhat glad to have found this blog when it was on the "down side" because the weight it has put on my heart today, I can't imagine feeling for over a year as this poor family has gone through it's many ups and downs.
Waverley's Story:
http://helpmattandmolly.blogspot.com
(make sure to bring your tissues. . .)
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment