Thursday, October 9, 2008

So I know I kind of give my kids a bad wrap on here, it's just a convenient place to vent. I do have to admit, though, that they are getting better. Today Taite was in the best mood he's been in for a long time. Chris thought his attitude may be due to the allergy pills, so we discontinued those a couple of days ago. I've gotten more hugs than ever today! It's great!!! My smiley, happy son is back!


Brayton woke up today with a headache. We think it's due to congestion because of allergies, but I'd hate to give him Tylenol and then send him to school only for it to come back. . . he is definitely going to school tomorrow! LOL He started the day out laying low and watching cartoons and as the day progressed, he was running around wearing his Halloween costume. He's kind of our "Chatty Cathy". Last night he was in the living room talking away and Chris was in the kitchen. I asked Chris if Bray was talking to him and he said, "yes, but I don't know what he's talking about, so I just acknowledge him talking once in awhile and he keeps talking"! It sounds terrible, but normally he is talking about the Pokemon game or something we have no idea what he is talking about :-) And he's as happy as can be "educating" us on his kind of stuff.

Tonight we finally finshed "The Bars" (you know the ones. . .I used Splenda instead of sugar). By the end, they were kind of like a concrete mass that we chipped away at, well, of course we chipped away at them ~ remember??? The good chocolate!!! So, we joked about it, but the boys did end up sharing the rice crispies with the little bit of peanut butter mixture on them. Here are a couple of pictures of them enjoying it ~ this gets me thinking. . . you know, Post-it notes were a mistake and made millions!!! Hmmmm. . . I might have to call Kellogg's tomorrow :-)









Tonight after we were done with the dishes and kitchen (another yummy recipe! Check out the Kraft foods website and look up the bacon cheeseburger roll) Chris and Brayton were doing a little wrestling and I had to grab the camera to record a little. Chris is always trying to teach the boys some defense moves so if someone were to try and abduct them, they could defend themselves. I wish I would've had the camera set up to watch Taite and Brayton watching this video ~ I thought they were going to pee while laughing! (Brayton did admit to peeing a little when he first watched ~ they've watched it about 5 times) ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment