of the animals. It was really a nice day for the zoo. A little chilly, but not to
o bad.
When we were at their house, Taite stayed in the movie room most of the time. Brayton played with the "new" toys (something different from what we have) and Jane and I shared a lot of laughs cooking and drinking wine! :-)
The fun didn't stop there though! About 3 miles from home, Brayton was working on pulling a tooth, so Chris tried to help him while driving. Taite and I were plugging our ears so we wouldn't hear anything gross. Once we got home, they did get the tooth out and he only has 3 more that are loose! I told him if he pulled the rest he would look like a pumpkin!
Our dryer quit when we just got started on our laundry from the trip and Chris fixed it yesterday ~ just the heating element which was a relief! I thought, here we go, all our appliances are about 8 years old, so things should go downhill from here. . .
Taite came home with exciting news last night . . . (drum roll). . . He was voted onto the Student Council!! He was very excited and wanted to go out to eat, but no dice. We're mean that way! LOL
It seems like there were more things to share, but I can't think of any right now and I should get to looking at supper ~ oh yea, that's what. . . When we came home from SD, Chris made supper and he even made homemade bread! He figures if anything ever happened to me he should be prepared to at least make the fresh bread. It was excellent and he made pork burgers to go with the bread, which was even better! I think we'll keep him around!

I love your family picture. You should put that on the bottom of your blog. Sounds like you had a blast. We should get together again.
ReplyDeletegood idea! I didn't think to change our main picture!
ReplyDeleteSee........I found your blog!!!! Your pictures did turn out good. We sure enjoyed your visit!!! I made the beer bread.mmmmmm good!
ReplyDelete