After seeing Monica's post about Matthew's chocolate lab, I had to find the one Taite made! I was thinking it kind of resembled Matthew's, with one exception ~ the one protruding eye! We asked him about this and he didn't even seem to notice. . . To get the full effect, I had to take a video of all sides. Remember he made this just last year in 2nd grade! It's a piggy bank with a slot on the top for your money ~ just for laughing you have to put $1 in!
Last night in the mail we got a card that the township or someone is holding a special meeting to notify us of a sex offender moving into the area. He's a level 3 and my immediate reaction was to be concerned about the boys! Well, Chris looked it up and he wasn't a threat to children, he raped a woman in Rochester a few years ago. So, I'm relieved and Chris is then still upset because of when he travels and I am home alone during the day. Guess that's what the alarm is for!
I had to take sugar cookies to Brayton's class today for the Halloween party on Friday. Of course I looked for them starting yesterday (I wanted them to be fresh) and they cannot be homemade. . . Do you know how hard it is to find cookies to decorate that you didn't preorder??? Luckily after looking at a few places, we went to HyVee and they had 2 boxes left at their bakery. We coughed up the $5.50 for 1 dozen of pumpkin shaped cookies and wished we could've made cutout cookies at home to send to school! Chris suggested that ~ how would they know? Ummm, the container we send them in might give us away :-)

I love it! How funny. Make sure to post Brayton's 4 legged creature when it comes home.
ReplyDeleteI find it completely frustrating that you can't take homemade treats to school anymore. What a disappointment.
ReplyDeleteYou get over the homemade treat thing ~ today I got a form so the school can do a background check on me. Guess they do that if you are at the school at least once a month.
ReplyDelete