Sunday, October 5, 2008

Taite's room is done! Well, maybe just to GEFN status.



We tried to maximize space in Taite's room (previously he had the smallest room in the house and squeezed a queen size bed in it!) by getting a loft bed and under that bed having a reading corner and desk. Well, today we finally got the desk part done (just a piece of countertop, but works perfectly!). The chair for his desk isn't exactly what I had in mind, but I will keep an eye out for something more fitting. The light over the desk is also not what we'll keep forever, but works in the "Good Enough For Now" state it's in. In the reading corner under his bed, he currently has a butterfly chair that I bought from CL for myself for in the camper. He liked it so much, that I said he can use it (thanks to the back to college clearances, he is getting a new butterfly chair and foot stool for his birthday ~ shhh!). My dream was a chaise lounge for this space, but my budget didn't quite reach that far, even for used one.




Here are a couple of pictures of the boys in their reading corners doing a little reading before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment