Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Brayton had an eventful day (well at least his afternoon was eventful). When he got off the bus, he came into the mudroom and immediately started washing his hands (a rarity in itself!) ~ it looked like he had blood on them, but come to find out it was marker. Apparently another kid on the bus wrote all over Bray's hands and even though Brayton told him to stop, he didn't. He also had marker smudged on his face and that was from the boy coloring his own hand and then wiping it on Brayton's face. We were upset by this and told him that in the future he does not sit with this Brendan kid. Well, during supper we were talking about it again and found out Brendan is a KINDERGARTNER!!! Chris could certainly understand a 3rd or 4th grader taking advantage of Bray, but a kindergartner? Needless to say, he got a little grief (we all laughed) and still told him not to sit with the boy :0

Brayton also came into the house and was complaining that his binder (has a notebook that we communicate to the teacher in, a folder, and any papers he is bringing home for good or homework to do) was all wet! We asked him how that happened and he said he tripped and when he fell, his binder fell out of his bag (he never has his bag zipped ~ don't know why). Upon closer inspection, I realized his pants were all wet too! After we reassured him all of his stories (below) were not ruined I had to laugh at the vision ~ yes, I laugh at my own kids!

So, here are the stories he was concerned about their safety (I am glad they are intact!). I have translated below each one :)



I went to a zoo (backward 'z') and I saw a bear (backwards 'r') it was swiming and saw horssis and suwm lions. (side note ~ I'm glad I scanned these right away because Brayton decided to correct his spelling errors ~ not near as cute!)

I onse went to my gran (next line) dmas house and she had cats. wild cats. I went to one of them and It jumped down all of the stairs It was funny.

made by Brayton H
long ago when we whent trikor treating I saw a skeleton. It was dead.
I Have a Kity it Eats mice my name is Brayton (didn't finish the 'n') Hinz.
so my cats name is miss k
This last one is not a story, but one my sister thought was a classic, so here it is. There is one spelling error on this perfect spelling pretest. . .
(hint: his name!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment