Sunday, November 2, 2008

This morning with the time change and everything, we made it to church and Sunday school. Chris stayed home to get some things done before leaving this week. To "help" things along, I got the boys' clothes ready while they were showering and put them in their bathrooms (they cannot shower in the same one or it turns into an hour ordeal!). Chris was helpful in getting the boys ready and in the van. I get out at church to help Brayton out and he has nothing on that I layed out! His pants are stained with grease and what looks like Cheetos and his shirt is not ironed at all and he's wearing a hooded sweatshirt! I could button his shirt so you couldn't see the "un-ironed" parts, but his jeans were just awful! The church service was kind of long due to it being All Saints Sunday, so when it came to communion time, Brayton thought we were leaving. I steered him towards the front of the church and was a little concerned he would act a little naughty, so I thought nothing of Taite standing behind me. As I put my wafer into my mouth (it was communion by intinktion (sp?)) I am listening (subconsciously) for the pastor to give the child blessing when he says instead "the body of Christ given for you!" I believe my eyes about bugged out of my head as I turned slowly (I didn't want to make a scene!) to watch Taite casually dip the wafer into the wine! Sheesh, he's not supposed to have communion, but I guess that's a sign we don't go enough cause the pastor didn't even know! Taite told me I never told him he wasn't supposed to! And he looked concerned. I assured him he's not going to hell or anything, but next time, he's supposed to tell him he shouldn't have it! As I was gazing at the congregation to see if anyone else noticed, there was one lady mouthing to me "It's okay!" Boy I hope so, cause it was kind of beyond the point of repair :-)

After church my mom, sister and I went to this fall open house type thing with all kinds of at home type party demonstrators. I found and bought my new favorite perfume ~ Bond Girl from Avon. I love how it smells! We can even get 2 free tickets to the movie when it's in theaters, but that's not my kind of movie. We had fun and met an Arbonne rep we really liked. We'll probably pay a $29 annual fee and then we can order whatever products we want for a discount ~ kind of like being a rep, but you don't have to sell to anyone else! Since we're splitting the fee, it's an even better deal and we'll all be so beautiful, you won't even recognize us! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment