This morning Brayton woke up and NO COUGHING!!! I drove the boys to school and met my friend Monica for a Latte at McD's. It was so nice to sit and chat. So nice in fact, we sat for 3 hours and I wondered why people were eating lunch when we left ~ duh! It was 11:00! Our coffee was that long because a) we don't see each other often enough or b) we just get along so well, that the time flew! I like to think it's both!! Thank you Monica!! Believe this. . .I met her for coffee and forgot to bring the coffee cozy I made her that was on my blog a few postings ago!
It is so nice to not have Brayton coughing!! He even got home and I haven't heard him cough once today! Talk about night-and-day from yesterday! I just hate it when one of the boys is sick!
Did I mention that I removed Baby's stitches all by myself last night? I was going to have my sister help, but she has some swelling in her arms and her hands are numb, so she would be of no help :-) It worked out perfectly though, so I'll share my technique in case anyone has to do the same :~) I gave her a bath and while I do that, I always have her towels in the dryer so they are nice and warm. I wrapped her in the warm towel and laid her on her side and she didn't even care! It worked perfectly and I didn't even hurt her (this was my fear!) Oh, and I didn't even get queasy ~ also my fear!
Tonight we picked Chris up from the airport and then went out to eat ~ our treat to the family (well, NI Midstar's treat) for Chris being gone :~) We ended the night with the family story time and Chris even stayed awake for it and took his turn reading! We're glad everyone is home again!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

It was great. I was laughing when I drove away too. I looked at the clock and thought "How did it get to be 11!" It seemed like it was only 5 minutes before when I asked you what time it was and you told me 10. I love my CK! I can't wait until the 7th! I had no idea there was a play involved.
ReplyDelete