Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Confession



I have to confess, that I take videos with my still camera sometimes and don't have the software to play them so this blogging also gives me a chance to watch the videos I take :) This is one from when the boys were taking swimming lessons. The boys absolutely LOVED their swimming lessons and we were impressed with their calmness in the water after just a week with Tony. He liked to joke that Brayton would be the happiest drowning person he'd ever seen because he was always smiling, just because he was swimming. (forgot to mention ~ Brayton is on the diving board and Taite goes down the slide)

There was always so much going on with both of them it was hard to capture it all with just a still frame!

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding! That is my favorite thing about blogging. Then our family can see all those videos without using YouTube.

    ReplyDelete