Thursday, September 11, 2008

You are HOT!!

So tonight I was making supper and Taite came upstairs. His cheeks were all rosy and I said "You look hot! Well, temperature hot, not like hot, good looking hot." I continue: "Not that you aren't good looking hot, because you are, but I'm your mom, so. . . " I go back to what I was doing before I started embarrassing him and he comes up behind me and gives me a hug and says "mom, sometimes you are so crazy" ~ ahhh, could it have been said any more beautifully?? :-)

Brayton was up at 4 am this morning due to a bad dream and he's not one to fall back asleep, so tonight when we got home from the parent/teacher meeting at 7:30, I was a little disappointed to see him still awake! I'm glad they are going to be in school tomorrow and the next day is Saturday ~ boy have they been crabby lately! Taite is already acting like a teenager with an attitude and he's only 8!!!

1 comment: