Monday, September 22, 2008

So, I knew I had more videos from my camera and decided to find them in case any were "fun". Well, so far, this is the only one I've found and it's not too fun, just interesting. For those of you who heard, we went canoeing with the boys this summer for the first time (with Sonja and Greg's help). This is a video of the 'Swirling Vortex of Death' according to the rental place :-) This is also the place where Sonja, Greg and Taite took a little "swim" and Sonja hurt her tailbone! The water in the video is going over a rock (center/right) and the object was to maneuver the canoes between that rock and the left side of the bank, I think was all that's over there, maybe another rock. This was a couple weeks after some major flooding in this area, so the water was still moving rather quickly. Luckily Taite did get back in the canoe, but would quickly bail out if it looked at all like they were going to tip again. :D This is the same trip where Chris lost a shoe and Brayton floated down the river when we were taking a short break. Chris did find a replacement flip flop also floating in the river, though a poor fit and Brayton had a life jacket on so he just had to be "caught". A great time was had by all, except Sonja who was still feeling the pain in her tailbone as of a week or so ago!

So, I found one more video. It's of the boys wrestling Chris. This is something they do in the winter as a challenge ~ the boys are trying to get Chris to the ground so they can pin him. Brayton seems to be playing Transformers or something and they might have got Chris down if Brayton wasn't doing such a good job of making sure I got him on the camera! Enjoy! :-) This video is from February 4 of this year. On a side note, I showed the boys this video and Taite was horrified. He said that he looked like a turd and thought I had posted it for the whole world to see like on youtube or something! I told him it was just for the people we know so then he felt better about it. He almost peed I think when he was watching Brayton on here!

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling he'll never be an actor...he can't stop looking at the camera and smiling. LOL

    ReplyDelete