Monday, September 22, 2008

Day 1 of Chris' trip



Well Saturday afternoon I went and picked Chris up from his 1st round of business trips. He flew to Winnipeg on Friday and came back Saturday. He didn't really feel like waiting the 2 1/2 hours for his flight from MSP to Rochester, so he asked me if I could pick him up. Not a problem ~ Steph picked up Brayton from the birthday party I dropped him off at on my way to the cities. After a short detour (went east on 494 instead of west) I had Chris picked up and we were on our way home. He spent most of his time at home washing clothes and repacking for round 2 of the business trips this month :-) He left yesterday afternoon and drove to Milwaukee and took the ferry across the lake to Michigan today. So far the van has used up the quart of oil he put in it before he left on the trip ~ hopefully this isn't a sign!




In his absence I've sold his tractor!! Well, he had it advertised and I just happened to be home when the guy came to look at it and Chris had already told him his bottom dollar, so I really didn't have to do much except walk around in my bikini when he came to look at it! JUST KIDDING!!! That would certainly have KILLED the deal :-) Here is the last picture of the 400 we will ever take ~ I hope. Just to prove who was boss, the darn thing hit the shed when I backed it out this morning! It just scratched the paint a little with the bucket, but I will be so glad to see that tractor leave :D




Last week I found on Craigslist some winter dishes that match my current snowflake dishes. I was so excited ~ I finally had something to spend my garage sale money on. . .LOL!!! As if I couldn't find anything to spend that money on, but seriously, I was so excited because when I unwrapped them to put them away, the salad plates have a picture of different snowmen that are like the ones around the edge of the large plates. I can hardly wait for the snow to fly!!! Well, not exactly, I am kind of enjoying this warm weather we are having! But my snow plates just kind of brighten things up all winter ~ man, I love those dishes (yes, I'm a geek)! BUT AREN'T THEY CUTE???

1 comment:

  1. Don't believe her about the tractor. I left on business owning a tractor and when I came back it was gone, I knew she never liked that tractor.

    ReplyDelete