Yesterday one of the things I picked up were a set of Spiderman boxing gloves. Brayton quickly claimed them as his own and his brother didn't object, so I didn't say anything. Tonight he came to me, asking if I could please help him put them on. I helped him and then he asked if I wanted to box. To get out of it, I told him that I didn't have a pair of boxing gloves. Perfect, right??? WRONG! Last year I got Chris a heavy bag at a garage sale and he had gloves for that. . . Brayton quickly retrieved those gloves for me. At first I sat in my office chair so the height difference wasn't so obvious and as soon as I stood up, he socked me in the gut and says "that's why I wanted you to stand up!" Geez! He seems to have a little knack for boxing and would try to divert my attention and then would get a good one in. For more space, we moved to the living room. It was quite a workout! I was careful not to hit him seriously. He yelled down to brag to Taite that we were boxing and Taite was upstairs in a flash ready to play! I had to grab the camera because it was too funny. If Taite were to really connect with Brayton, I think it would put him out for a little, but it would just give him more ambition to get his brother. Here is a video of them and I didn't call it off because they were thoroughly having a good time! I only wish it was nicer outside and they could do this without worrying about them going through the fireplace!

Taite did more laughing then fighting :) Brayton is putting his all into it and bounces right back once Taite does get a good sock in! Quite the pair.
ReplyDelete