Thursday, April 30, 2009

One more thing ~ see? I knew I'd forget something!

Okay, so if there is a stupid way I will be able to injure myself, you can bet, I'll 'git 'r done'! So, where today?? Beware of the sinks in Best Buy ~ yep, I was washing my hands! I do have to say they have the stupidest faucets I've seen. They are mini pressure washers so you come out all splattered with water on the front of you and your eyelashes are clumped together as the tiny droplets of water fall gently from your hair. . . Ah, such a pleasant picture isn't it? (I'm just glad it was Thursday a.m. ~ not a whole lot going on at BB that time of day!) And then to turn on these little bursts of pressured water you have to push the thing! It was during the third "push" that I was extremely frustrated with black streaks down my face just trying to rinse the soap off my hands (wouldn't you know that I had to use 3 pumps of soap!) when I cut my finger. . . I didn't think it was too bad, but it hurt like hell. As I walked across the store to Chris, it bled so much it was practically dripping on the floor. Needless to say, I was a sight to be seen and my finger bled for about an hour afterwards. . . Just another reason to hate Best Buy!

(Note: some details of story have been enhanced for the reader's pleasure)

No comments:

Post a Comment