Today we were bums ~ all of us :~)
We decided to go to Winona for the best donuts ever ~ from Bloedow's (pronounced blay-dohz)!!! We ate some in the van (for breakfast) and then had to go back in so we would for sure have enough for grandma & grandpa! They are ooohh so yummy and a treat we can't remember when we've last had. Which is good because we really didn't stop this morning, we had some for dessert, and some for a snack and then some when grandma & grandpa came over to eat LOL We don't eat a whole one every time ~ jeez, we aren't pigs!! We cut them up so we can sample many of them! My favorite is the raised/glazed, Chris I don't think could pick a favorite, Taite liked the blueberry frosted w/blueberry filling and Brayton liked the powdered sugar cake donuts. Great fun was had by all, but I'm pretty sure the scale will NOT be my friend tomorrow!
Chris en-route. . .
The 2nd box of donuts (Chris bought the first, so maybe if I bought the 2nd and went in by myself, they wouldn't recognize me?!)
Steph sent out an update email (I keep telling her she needs to just set up a blog ~ it's so much easier) and had some pictures of Josey!! I've modified them a little (zoomed, cropped and changed the color in one) but here is our little niece. She has her first cold, so we are all hoping that it is a mild one! I remember the first time they get sick. It seems like the worst thing in the world because you can't do anything but hold them. She obviously isn't sick in these pics ~ isn't she cute???
I see a lot of Brian in her. . . Sorry Josey ~ LOL (just kidding Brian!!)
I see a lot of Brian in her. . . Sorry Josey ~ LOL (just kidding Brian!!)
she does need a blog! How great would it be to use it as a baby book and print it every year or so. They are super easy and cheap to print. It only takes a few minutes to update. Trust us...you need a blog. My favorite blogs are the ones that grandmas set up. There is one that I found that is run by an 85 year old woman. She talks about her life adventures and her new ones. How great will that be for her family to have her story like that. I loved those pictures from your blog by the way. Matthew's field trip is Monday.
ReplyDeleteTwo things:
ReplyDelete1. I remember the last time we had doughnuts from Winona (can't remember how to spell). Chris and I went to get them and then we stopped for milk at the gas station and somehow I got the one that was sour! YUCK!
2. Josey is SUPER CUTE! :) I've been thinking about a blog just haven't gotten the time to get it set up...haven't even really looked into what it all takes.