Me: What specials did you have today?
Side Note: specials are the classes outside of spelling, reading, math that they go to on a rotation
B: Art.
Me: Oh.
B: We have a new one.
Me: New one what? Special?
B: Yep. It's called Technology.
Me: Oh, so you get to work on computers?
B: I thought they would teach us how to use technology.
Me: Like on computers.
B: I was hoping they would show us how to hack.
Me: HACK??? How do you know about hacking?
B: From Transformers (like, duh ~ doesn't everyone know that??!!)
B: I'd like to hack so that I could change the lunchroom menu to only the things that I like. I could make the football players come to the school and play a game only for us. (I thought he was referring to the high school team, but he made some comment and he was talking about the Vikings LOL)
LMAO!!! That's my Bray ~ the quick thinker :~)
I am Ready for some Football!!!
As some of you read in the email I sent out today (just a reminder to family) that this Saturday is Taite's first game and Chris' first game as a coach. Just in case anyone is available, Chris needs help coaching this Saturday at 8:30! His assistant coach and helper are both going to be out of town! He is so stressed out, he's driving ME to drink and his stomach is so messed up, that he has stomach pains already! I want to keep reminding him that they are only in 4th grade, but he is so afraid of letting the kids and parents down that I know it won't help and I'll just be wasting my breath.
So, today I picked up my new bag chair for the games :~) When we went to Dick's for the football special they had for the BKM Youth Football, they had door prizes and everything and I won a $20 certificate!! I picked out this ultimate (well, my words, not anyone else's) bag chair. It has two cup holders (one over-sized and one standard), a mesh pouch for a cell/keys with a Velcro flap and another mesh pocket on the side of the chair for anything else I might need to hold in my chair. AND it has a mesh pouch on the back for the bag to fit into ~ you know how when you get to where you are going, you don't really have a place for the bag to go so it doesn't get lost or dirty? Problem solved!! Just in case you didn't follow all the features of my new chair, I took the liberty of photographing some of them :~) OH, and the best part is that I found one in the store!! The demo they have in the store matches my chair, but when I pulled out about 8 different chairs, none of them had the little cell/keys pocket! I would've been really mad when I got home to find that out and I was having a heck of a time checking all the chairs they had left for this feature (they had about 50 or so left. . .) My Ohhh so smart husband came along and found one rather quickly ~ the chairs with this handy little pocket had a different "toggle" on the string of the bag chair! He compared himself to a detective, I guess it works if you need to boost your self esteem LOL :~) It all worked out okay because the chair was $19.99 and since I didn't go over $20, I didn't even have to pay the tax!!

No comments:
Post a Comment