My son has a name, he is not in the Army and he's special, so when I see his things come home from school labeled as '12', it really ticks me off! At least take the time to match the name with the number!!!!
Okay, I'm done (I hope) since it is only the 2nd week of school. . . Lord, help me!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

I still cringe when I hear everyone called "friends" It just makes me feel like there will never be an attempt to know names. I really hate it.
ReplyDeleteI don't mind it when it says "12 ~ (insert name)", but all the labels from the first day only say the number. And then we are assured that by the end of the first week, they will know their number. . . and hopefully won't forget their name! I see these everytime I look at his folders and planner and I always want to write his name in big red letters with a Sharpie!
ReplyDelete